Friday, January 27, 2012

In the Beginning

    I am starting up my blog today by getting all the framework in.  How exciting!  Now that I have that finished I thought I would post my first blog by filling you in on my path to making my own place on the internet!

    I don't know anything about videos or webcams so I have been looking on youtube for guidance.  What a huge help!  I made a small video on my laptop webcam and played around with all the different icons on HP Media Smart.  I have to say it was alittle disappointing to see there were so little options on editing.  Note to self: find a good editing program!

    Needless to say, I won't be posting my first video tonight but I am hoping next weekend.  I want everything to be set up as much as possible for my youtube launch!  I feel like once the video is out there then there is no going back!  Eeek!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment